Re: Webalizer configuration troubles ...

  • roeerubin.rm
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2003
      I just want to add the output of the webalizer:

      amber:~/public_html/secure/stats$ /home/exceltip/webalizer/webalizer -
      c /home/exceltip/public_html/secure/stats/exceltip.conf /home/logs/exc
      eltip/access_log
      Webalizer V2.01-10 (Linux 2.2.20) English
      Using logfile /home/logs/exceltip/access_log (clf)
      Creating output in /home/exceltip/public_html/secure/stats
      Hostname for reports is 'www.exceltip.com'
      Reading history file... webalizer.hist
      Reading previous run data.. webalizer.current
      40394 records (40394 ignored) in 1.20 seconds, 33661/sec

      and

      Skipping bad record (589)
      Warning: Truncating oversized hostname
      Skipping bad record (590)