help needed with webalizer on Solaris

  • Vedantam sekhar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2003

      I am trying to install the webalizer on Solaris 9 and
      required zlib,libpng and gd versions are installed.
      While installing i am getting the message

      "cc1: warning: changing search order for system
      directory "/usr/local/include"
      cc1: warning: as it has already been specified as a
      non-system directory"

      and after the installation when i try to run the
      script ./webalizer i am getting the following error
      message.
      ld.so.1: ./webalizer: fatal: libgd.so.2: open failed:
      No such file or directory
      Killed

      Can anybody help me with solution.

      Thanks and Regards,