wanna to know whether wablizer can realize this function?

  • 段圣雄/网运部
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2003

      Hey all.

         Whether weblizer can realize this funcion:

      I know it can count the clicks /visits/ page view from the first page (homepage) of the website.

      and whether it can  count the adv banner  or other pages   day by day  . at last i can see the detail of everday such as the first page?

      or whether you can introduce other free charge tools for linux ?

      it is important to my work , hope to get all of your advice.

      Thanks&Regards.

      denny

      from shanghai of China.

      denny_duan@...