no hits, no files, no kbytes

  • Stephan Giesler
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2003
      Hi all,

      I understand the webalizer has basically been written for the analisis
      of server performance.
      However, looking through the messages it seems that many (most?) people
      are actually using it for marketing reasons, analyzing the use visitors
      make of their or their clients' website. So do I and for this reason I
      don't really need the stats on hits, files and kbytes. For me and my
      clients the important data are pages and visits. The others, though
      important for admins, for the rest of us mostly clutter up the stats and
      graphs.

      So, is there any way to exclude certain data to be reported (like the
      a.m. hits, files, kbytes)?
      Is there a thread about it? I didn't see one but it might have slipped
      me.

      Thanx,
      Stephan