Keywords

  • Frank Tudor
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2003
      How can I set up webalizer to show me what keywords
      get users to my site.

      I have seen this set up on some hosting sites.

      Any information will be helpful.

      Thanks,
      Frank

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com
    • Kees de Keizer
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2003
        Frank Tudor wrote on 13-03-2003:

        > How can I set up webalizer to show me what keywords
        > get users to my site.
        > I have seen this set up on some hosting sites.

        Setup your webalizer.conf to evaluate the referrers:

        SearchEngine yahoo.com p=
        SearchEngine altavista.com q=
        SearchEngine www.google. q=
        SearchEngine lycos.com query=
        SearchEngine msn.com q=
        SearchEngine webcrawler s=
        SearchEngine netscape.com search=
        SearchEngine dmoz.org search=
        easynet Nederland PGP: 0x2B27E501 F: +31-10-2448356
        http://www.easynet.nl/ kees.de.keizer@...
        Who would need me for me ? [Annie]