Re: [webalizer] Webalizer not providing the reports I want... please help!

  • Jeff Yarberry
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2003
      Brad,

      Thanks for the response... any idea how to get my logs
      to record this info (standard Linux/Apache 1.3 setup)?

      You would have a better idea than anyone else I can
      think of -- including my IHP (who doesn't have a
      problem if I "tweak" my httpd.conf file a bit).

      BYW: I think that the Webalizer is absolutely awesome,
      and I couldn't agree more with you on the Gates
      Empire!

      Regards,
      Jeff

      I think your product is

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2003
        Ensure that you are using a log type of 'combined' and that you
        have hostname lookups turned on.