Re: [webalizer] Webalizer not providing the reports I want... please help!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2003
      > 1) Report does not display any Search Strings, or give any details of
      > Countries or "Mangle Agents" (for example: "compatible; MSIE 5.0;
      > Windows 98")

      Then your logs don't include that information

      > 2) I cannot seem to stop it from reporting "directories", such as
      > "/images/" and "/cpanel/"... how can I prevent this from showing up in
      > my report?

      You can either individually hide each directory or live with it.

    • Jeff Yarberry
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2003
        Brad,

        Thanks for the response... any idea how to get my logs
        to record this info (standard Linux/Apache 1.3 setup)?

        You would have a better idea than anyone else I can
        think of -- including my IHP (who doesn't have a
        problem if I "tweak" my httpd.conf file a bit).

        BYW: I think that the Webalizer is absolutely awesome,
        and I couldn't agree more with you on the Gates
        Empire!

        Regards,
        Jeff

        I think your product is

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2003
          Ensure that you are using a log type of 'combined' and that you
          have hostname lookups turned on.