Update: Having Grouped Domains ONLY Under Site Totals

  • jfranklinhoover <jfranklinhoover@yahoo.c
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2003
      Correction:

      Bradford was nice enough to point out that I should have been looking
      at the "HideAllSites" keyword, instead of using "HideSites".

      I still contend that my original solution is not necessarily wrong,
      but is taking advantage of the expression matching for hiding groups.

      Either will work, and does answer the on and off again question of how
      To have only grouped domains under site totals.

      Thanks Bradford for the help,

      John.
      John Hoover
      johnhoover@...