Having Grouped Domains ONLY Under Site Totals

  • jfranklinhoover <jfranklinhoover@yahoo.c
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2003
      There's been some discussion here about having only the grouped
      domains displayed I've finally got it working with these options.

      Using v2.01

      GroupDomains 1
      HideSite *.*.*

      Example of proof:
      http://www.hmgs-midsouth.org/webalizer/usage_200302.html

      I think these are the only relevant options, if it doesn't work
      for you let me know privately and I'll see if I can find what else I
      might have changed.

      Also, if this helps anyone, please send me an email, I'm curious to
      know how many this might help.

      John.
      John Hoover
      johnhoover@...