permissions for /usage?

  • david.gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      What should I have the ownership and permissions set for on /usage. At he
      moment its owned by admin, group web. I had an error on first running
      Webalizer saying it could not write (I assume) to /usage. I set the
      permissions to 777 and it works. That's probably either wrong, dangerous
      or both. What should I have the directory set to?

      I think I'm running a Linux machine... Its at my host and I have admin access.

      Thanks

      --
      david.gordon