  • Peter Milne
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2003
      I am using Webalizer on my small server. FOr the last few days it has
      not registered a hit on any of my sites. All I have done lately is
      install a firewall gateway but nothing regarding the server.
      No hits since the 20th and I have had people hitting it testing my
      firewall for me. Any suggestions that might help me find out what is
      wrong? I am of course new at this.
      --

      Pete

      http://milneweb.com