RE: [webalizer] Webalizer Stopped Processing

  • Stanley Stramel
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2003
      You know, sometimes you can't see the forest because of all the trees.....
      We have determined that the Webalizer.conf files were destroyed.  Deleting this bad file has solved the problem of Webalizer not running.
      We think this may have occurred do to limited server space a while back that has been resolved.
      If anyone still knows of another possibility, I'm open for your input.