RE: [webalizer] IIS 5.0

  • Jean-Noel HAYART
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2001
      Actually webalizer can read only thoses fileds in log :

      "date", "time", "c-ip",
      "cs-username", "cs-uri-stem", "sc-status",
      "sc-bytes", "cs(User-Agent)", "cs(Referer)"

      thoses fields can produce complete report from original webalizer.

      but in default IIS4 or IIS5 don't have all this fields you need select it.

      Regards