RE: [webalizer] Success in installing on a Windows 2000 / IIS machine?

  • David Notik
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2003

      I have this:

      # name of folder to read all file inside ...

      # number of file is limited to 250 for a folder if you want to read more you need to

      # rename file after process it and start webalizer twice ...

       FolderLog       C:\WINNT\system32\LogFiles\W3SVC3\

      AND:

      LogType            iis

      # OutputDir is where you want to put the output files.  This should

      # should be a full path name, however relative ones might work as well.

      # If no output directory is specified, the current directory will be used.

      OutputDir      c:\Aurora\WebSite\Stats

      But if I run WEBALIZER.EXE (without specifying a logfile as a parameter), it says:

      C:\Aurora\Webalizer2>webalizer

      Webalizer V2.01-09-RB07 (Windows NT 5.0 Service Pack 3) English

      Error: Can't open log file

      So if that won’t work, what will my Scheduled Task run?  Any additional help?  Thank you SO much!

      --Dave