Re: [webalizer] Countries not appearing in stats

  • Kees de Keizer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2003
      pawankinger <pawankinger@...> wrote on 07-02-2003:

      > I'm running the webalizer for NT. And i was not using the
      > CountryGraph option uptill now, the stats were running fine. Now, i
      > need to have the country graph also, for which i changed the .conf
      > file and set CountryGraph yes. But still no option appears for stats
      > by Country.
      >
      > I'm running webalizer on multiple domains setup on my NT box.

      From the sample.conf

      # DNSCache specifies the DNS cache filename to use for reverse
      # DNS lookups. This file must be specified if you wish to perform
      # name lookups on any IP addresses found in the log file. If an
      # absolute path is not given as part of the filename (ie: starts
      # with a leading '/'), then the name is relative to the default
      # output directory. See the DNS.README file for additional info.
      # JNH : if you use ListServer you must use Full Path for DnsCache.

      DNSCache c:\etc\dnscache.data

      So obvious question: Did you set the DNSCache option?
      #easynet Nederland PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
      http://www.easynet.nl/ kees.de.keizer@...
      Can I ever escape from that face ? [The Phantom]