OFFICIAL Version of IIS 5.0 Log File Analysis

  • Eugene van der Merwe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2001
      Is there an official version of the IIS 5.0 Log File Analysis, which
      INCLUDES referrer, endorsed / and / or approved by the author of Webalizer,
      available?

      Eugene
    • Jean-Noel HAYART
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2001
        my current port of webalizer includes referrer, (if you check this fields in
        property of extended log of IIS5.0)

        and i hope my work is approved by Author of webalizer,

        regards