Not producing any reports

  • Tomas Larsson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2003
      I am using Webalizer 2.01.10 on a RH 8 machine.
      Suddenly webalizer stopped producing any reports. This happened on the 2 of
      February I can't get any reports older than this date. I have checked the
      log files generated by apache and they are normal with loads of data after 2
      of February.
      Anyone having any ideas

      With best regards

      Tomas Larsson

      Verus amicus est tamquam alter idem

      All messages originating from me are scanned with the latest updates of
      Norton Antivirus 2K2.