Squid 1.1 anyone?

  • martin.durand@usa.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2001
      Hello all,

      I'm using the Cisco Cache Engine 570, which according to its
      documentation provides Squid 1.1 log files. After looking at the
      Cache Engine log files, it looks to me that Squid 1.1 does NOT log
      neither the referral url's nor the agent (browser) used... I really
      need the referral url's and agent used as part of the stats report.
      Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this?

      Is there a tool that converts Squid 1.1 to say, W3C Extended File
      Format?

      Thx for your help,

      Martin
      martin.durand@...