Regenerating stats from just webalizer.current

  • Mark Evangelisto
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2003
      Hi,

      I'm a newbie with Webalizer and this group so I hope I'm not just missing
      something and wasting bandwidth here.

      We have a website that is hosted by an ISP that provides webalizer output
      as part of its service (they're using the latest version). Unfortunately,
      the level of detail for some of the items is not what I would like it to be
      (for instance, referrer and user agent data) and they are not willing to
      bump the defaults or set it up such that I could provide my own
      webalizer.conf file to generate the level of detail I want. Plus, I cannot
      get access to the access logs either, so I was hoping I could just grab the
      webalizer.current file, download it and webalizer on it with my own .conf
      file to generate the detail I want. I've tried doing this, but I can't get
      webalizer to just use the .current file and not require any additional
      access log (or stdin) data.

      Is it possible to do what I want? If so, how?

      Thanks,
      Mark