Re: [webalizer] Looking for user manual for clients

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2003
      I wouls also be very interested
      / Thanks Frank

      john@... wrote:
      I am looking for a "laymans" user guide that I can give my clients on
      how to set up their webalizer stats to get what they want.  We have a
      number of virtural hosts and they all want to work with their stats.
      I looked on the Webalizer site and they don't have what I am looking
      for.  Anyone have a lead?  Thanks John