Looking for user manual for clients

  • John F. Bruns <john@quilterswarehouse.co
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2003
      I am looking for a "laymans" user guide that I can give my clients on
      how to set up their webalizer stats to get what they want. We have a
      number of virtural hosts and they all want to work with their stats.
      I looked on the Webalizer site and they don't have what I am looking
      for. Anyone have a lead? Thanks John
    • Frank