groupreferrer

  • sanukuttan <sanukuttan@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2003
      I'm having a problem with GroupURL and GroupReferrer not working, or
      I don't have it configured properly.

      my congig file is at
      http://www.pyfa.org/testing/testing.conf

      here's the stats page
      http://www.pyfa.org/testing/index.html

      I'm trying to groupURL /forum and /pictures, but the urls within
      those folders still show up. Also the referrer pyfa.org should be
      hidden.

      If possible, Please reply to bjohn@...

      Thank You
    • Greg Fenton
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
        I believe that you use GroupURL to group statistics into one "entry",
        but that does not remove the individual URLs from still having their
        own individual "entries". To hide the individual entries, you need to
        also use HideURL.

        According to the comments in the default webalizer.conf:

        # The Group* options do not, by default, hide all the items
        # that it matches. If you want to hide the records that match (so
        # just the grouping record is displayed), follow with an identical
        # Hide* keyword with the same value.

        Hope this helps,
        greg_fenton.

        --- "sanukuttan <sanukuttan@...>" <sanukuttan@...> wrote:

        > I'm trying to groupURL /forum and /pictures, but the urls within
        > those folders still show up. Also the referrer pyfa.org should be
        > hidden.

        =====
        Greg Fenton
        greg_fenton@...

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • sanukuttan <sanukuttan@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
          Yes, that's that I have in my .conf file.

          GroupURL /forum/* forum
          HideURL /forum/* forum
          GroupURL /pictures/* pictures
          HideURL /pictures/* pictures