Countries Chart - 100% UnResloved

  • Wayne <w_pearsall@yahoo.co.uk>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2003
      how can i fix this?

      Im working on a Win2k Pro SP 3 Server, with Apache 1.3.27 / PHP 4.3

      I really dont want to turn on lookup hostnames unless i HAVE to, as
      it will slow the request answers down .. quite alot?

      ne 1 help with fixin this within webalizer please?
    • Kees de Keizer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2003
        Wayne <w_pearsall@...> wrote on 20-01-2003:

        > how can i fix this?
        >
        > Im working on a Win2k Pro SP 3 Server, with Apache 1.3.27 / PHP 4.3
        > I really dont want to turn on lookup hostnames unless i HAVE to, as
        > it will slow the request answers down .. quite alot?
        > ne 1 help with fixin this within webalizer please?

        The Countries Chart is generated from the hostnames. If you do
        not turn on hostname lookup, your Countries Chart will always
        show 100% UnResloved.

        The only answer to your problem is: Turn on hostname lookup.
        Wirehub! part of easynet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
        http://www.wirehub.net/ kees.de.keizer@...
        When will the flames, at last, consume us ? [The Phantom]
      • Wayne <w_pearsall@yahoo.co.uk>
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2003
          No other programs / etc i can use to generate an "Hostname Lookedup"
          logfile, before i generate the webalizer results?

          IE: in a bat file:

          CD C:\Prog\Dir
          Hostname.exe -i Logfile_In_path -o Logfile_out_path
          webalizer.exe -c this_host.conf

          --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, Kees de Keizer