previous days log files being deleted

  • Kerry Barlow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2003
      HI all: I have used webalizer for 2 years now. Recently beggining jan 1st I
      believe, Webalizer has begun deleting the previous days log files from its
      database.
      Everytime Webalizer runs now, the previous days activities are missing. I
      have never used the incremental switch before. I tried using the switch and
      had no luck with that either. I do not see where the incremental switch
      works anyways. It still runs thru the entire huge log file wheather the
      switch is on or not.
      I process numerous files saved by Omni log server in the Omni directory.
      After webalizer runs I SHOULD be able to delete those original log files.
      The next day Webalizer should process new log files and append them to the
      charts it already has created. it is no longer doing this. I cannot keep
      the original Omni generated log files, after a few weeks they will be huge.
      What the heck has happend, and why have things changed? Any advice would be
      appreciated.
      -Kerry
      Very respectfully, your obedient servant.
      Kerry
      Admin@...
      WWW server hosting Http://mntnweb.com
      Kerry Barlow