Re: Webalizer with IIS log files

  • Kees de Keizer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2003
      barghashe <barghashe@...> wrote on 15-01-2003:

      > I read your post regarding the special tool for Webalizer
      > with IIS log files. I overwrote the .exe and .conf files
      > onto the webalizer forlder and tried the following :
      >
      > Created a batch file so as to be executed via Schedular Task.
      >
      > webalizer.exe -n www.domainname.com -o d:\vhosts\domainname\stats ..
      > .. c:\winnt\system32\logfiles\w3svc40\
      >
      > And it didnot work.
      >
      > I also tried
      > c:\winnt\system32\logfiles\w3svc40\ex*.log and that didnot
      > help as well. I guess I am missing something here, can you
      > give me a hand.

      I asume you use the version with the JNH additions. You can
      use several extra options in the webalizer.conf. The ones you
      are probably looking for are:

      LogType iis

      FolderLog c:\winnt\system32\logfiles\w3svc40\
      ExtentionLog log

      One request: Please post to the group, so others can help you
      as well.
      Wirehub! part of easynet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
      http://www.wirehub.net/ kees.de.keizer@...
      How do you view your coming trial ? [JC Superstar]