.htaccess?

  • bidibodi <leny@lenypiensaymira.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2003
      Hello,

      I got the 'the page cant be displayed' error when trying to access to
      the stats directory in a domain hosted in a Cobalt Raq4 server. The
      directory exists and stop working cause no apparentely reason. The
      .htaccess file inside the stats directory seems to be ok. The others
      domains hosted in the same server dont have the problem.

      Someone has any idea?

      Thank You.

      Leny.