Re: [webalizer] IIS 5.0

  • Tom Hodder
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2001
      So, can webalizer analyse the w3 logs that IIS produces then?

      because I have got years of the these logs that I would like to analyse

      Cheers

      TOm Hodder

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2001
          Actually webalizer can read only thoses fileds in log :

          "date", "time", "c-ip",
          "cs-username", "cs-uri-stem", "sc-status",
          "sc-bytes", "cs(User-Agent)", "cs(Referer)"

          thoses fields can produce complete report from original webalizer.

          but in default IIS4 or IIS5 don't have all this fields you need select it.

          Regards