Problems

  • Ian <hostmaster@smallbizmultimedia.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      Hi there,

      I've just installed the latest version of Webalizer on my Sun Cobalt
      RAQ550. When initially installed, it show statistics but
      wasn't protected by a password and once Webzlizer ran over night, all
      I get now is Internal Server error when I go to the /stats
      directory. If I run Webalizer manually through SSH I get:

      Warning: Truncating oversized hostname
      Skipping bad record (1)

      and it just keeps going with the number reaching over 1000 before I
      stop it.

      can anyone provide me with any pointers? Much appreciated

      Thanks,

      Ian