RE: [webalizer] Conf file

  • saima jelani
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2001
      Hello

      i have created webalizer.conf file with following configartion as u
      mentioned
      OutputDir c:\inetpub\wwwroot\stats
      HostName www.myserver.com
      PageType asp (add this line if you use asp)
      DNSCache dns_cache.db
      HideReferrer www.myserver.com
      IndexPage default
      FolderLog c:\inetpub\logiis\w3svc1\
      ExtentionLog log

      when i run it got following warnings Index Page,FolderLog and extension log
      invalid keywords. In sample file too they r not mentioned.There is LogFile
      keyword insted
      and also says History File not found

      Can u plz tell me the solution

      Thanks in Advance