RE: [webalizer] multiple domain logging on one graph

  • Fitzpatrick, Brendan [IT]
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2002
      You can check http://buildacom.com/webalizer. It's a script which parses
      multiple webalizer reports and generates a summary on one page. You might
      need to modify the script based on the platform your using though, contact
      me at brendan@... if you have any problems with it. You can also
      download the script - summary.pl from the contrib directory on the webalizer
      ftp site.