Refer Info after q-mark (?)

  • m00! <mike.lists@levrah.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2002
      Hello folks.

      New here. And new to webalizer. :)

      Color me green. hehe

      Is there not a way in the conf file to tell webalizer to show the full
      refer?

      I'm not talking about the "allrefers" option which will create a
      2ndary page showing "all refers".

      I'm talking about having webalizer show the full refers instead of
      cutting it off at the knees. The stuff after the question-mark (?) is
      often where the meat of what you need/want to know resides. I can't
      seem to figure out how to get that information to show on each URL;
      even though it *is* in the access logs.

      Does webalizer presume you don't care to know where someone really
      came from; just that they came?

      Am I relegated to finding someone to write me a script to display
      actual refers instead? If so, any recommendations on good coders?

      Thanks in Advance.
      -mike