No Index.html

  • Shane Pfaffly <iccold85@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2002
      Webalizer is compiled, tuned, and access logs are setup for 2
      domains.

      I ran webalizer manually, but it doesn't generate the index.html
      page and a couple others, but it did output a couple of things. The
      pages that it did generate can be seen at:

      http://procontent.net/webalizer/

      For Christmas, can anyone tell me what is at fault here?

      Anyother info that is needed will be supplied, as I'm fully
      stumped... :(