RE: [webalizer] Can Webalizer be improved on?

  • Stanley Stramel
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2002
      Hi Gary,

      Gary wrote:
      We need to have a better way to "research" the log files if we want to. The "Top Total Sites" only have IP addresses shown. Is there a URL associated with this address?
      On this question...  my stats show the URL.  I have turned on 2 parameters in the .conf file and it changed the IP Addresses to URLs.  The parameters are:

      DNSCache        dns_cache.db
      DNSChildren    10

      You will need to read the DNS.README file that comes with the Webalizer download.  It contains some info that may help you, too.

      Good luck,
      Stan