[webalizer]Configartion File

  • saima jelani
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2001
      Hello

      i have created webalizer.conf file with following configartion as u
      mentioned
      OutputDir c:\inetpub\wwwroot\stats
      HostName www.myserver.com
      PageType asp (add this line if you use asp)
      DNSCache dns_cache.db
      HideReferrer www.myserver.com
      IndexPage default
      FolderLog c:\inetpub\logiis\w3svc1\
      ExtentionLog log

      when i run it got following warnings Index Page,FolderLog and extension log
      invalid keywords. In sample file too they r not mentioned.There is LogFile
      keyword insted and also it displays History File not found

      Can u plz tell me the solution

      Thanks in Advance

      Saima

    • Jean-Noel HAYART
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2001
        Houps !!!
        sory but this conf is only for my webalizer version ...

        you can download it from www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer

        good luck