Re: Report on OS stats...

  • fribse2002 <fribse2002@yahoo.dk>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2002
      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, Tunahan UNAL <tunahanunal@h...>
      wrote:
      > im trying to group user agent with GroupAgent but i could not be
      able to success..:(
      > GroupAgent Opera/3 Opera 3.x
      > GroupAgent +MSIE+6* Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x
      > GroupAgent +MSIE+5* Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x
      > ..
      >
      > it doesnot work for me.
      >
      > im using IISLog format.
      >
      > tunahan

      For use with IIS there were a lot of GroupAgent directives posted a
      little while back, they seemed to work for people, the order of which
      the directives are given is apparently important (and with this you
      shouldn't use mangleagents).
      For us poor souls using apache, well, there is a small problem in the
      sourcecode.
      If you're using Apache as the webserver, it displays the agent as '
      MSIE 6...'.
      The problem is, that webalizer can NOT handle spaces in the
      Groupagent, I e-mailed Bradford (Mr. Unix) about this, and the only
      answer, sad to say, was 'webalizer isn't designed for this'.

      Kenneth