Querystring not showing in report

  • Stanley Stramel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2002
      Now that I have the WEBALIZER process working (with many thanks to all
      of you who assisted me on this, especially Jean-Noel) I cannot seem to
      get the querystring to list in the report. The referers and the agents
      are displayed just fine. I have used the Sample.conf that Jean-Noel
      asked me to (with some modifications for my files and data).

      I have attached my .conf file and one of my log files zipped to allow
      sending to this message site. Any ideas??

      Stan

      Isn't a great life worth remembering?
      www.TimeHonoredTributes.com

      <<timehonoredtributes.conf>> <<ex020930.zip>>