RE: [webalizer] Log data being lost

  • Stanley Stramel
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 2002
      I have downloaded the version of WEBALIZER from
      http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/. When I run it against my W3C
      log file I get:

      Warning: truncating oversized username
      Skipping Bad Record

      The fields specified in the log are:
      date time c-ip cs-username s-ip s-port cs-method cs-uri-stem
      cs-uri-query sc-status sc-bytes cs-bytes cs(user-agent) cs(referer)

      In looking at each record in the log, the cs-username field contains
      only a dash (-). There is an IP address before the dash that should be
      the c-ip and one after that should be the s-ip. Any ideas??

      Stan