FW: [webalizer] Digest Number 487

  • Marcus Cent
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2002
      Can anyone assist with a problem that seems to have occurred with
      Webalizer recently. Although I used to log in with the admin username
      and password this no longer works. The password has not been changes but
      Webalizer won't accept it anymore so I can't view any stats reports. I
      used Telnet to check that the password hadn't been changed somehow but
      this works fine. Is there any way to get round Webalizre security or to
      reset it?

      Many thanks

      Marcus Cent
      Tourism Exchange – Digital Strategy and Solutions for the Tourism
      Industry marcus.cent@... T. 0141-586-0138

      Visit us at http://www.tourismexchange.net and
      http://www.simplyreserve.co.uk - The Online Booking Manager for the
      tourism industry

      ------------------------------

      CONFIDENTIAL:
      This e-mail, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended
      only for the person it is addressed to - any other access is
      unauthorised and you must not copy or use the content. If you have
      received this in error, please destroy it and contact the sender by
      e-mail return.

      DISCLAIMER:
      Whilst we take reasonable precautions to minimise risk, you must carry
      out your own virus checks before opening attachments or reading e-mails
      and we do not accept liability for any damage or loss in this respect.
      This e-mail and its attachments may be subject to copyright protection
      and you should not retransmit or reproduce these without the consent of
      the author. Non-business related content is not authorised by us and we
      shall not be liable for it.

      From: Tom McMillen <tgmcmillen@...>
      2. Re: Report on OS stats...
      From: Tunahan UNAL <tunahanunal@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:14:21 +0000 (GMT)
      From: Tom McMillen <tgmcmillen@...>
      Subject: Report on OS stats...

      Is there any way to get a break down of the browser
      types AND Operating systems using webalizer, other
      than having no user agent mangling....

      ideally a breakdown so that a report can be generated
      something like this:

      Windows 76%
      IE6 80%
      IE5.5 15%
      Netscape 7 5%

      Mac 22%
      IE5.5 60%
      Netscape 7 33%
      OmniWeb 4%

      Other 2%

      Thanks

      TM

      from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com

      Message: 2
      Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:40:08 +0200
      From: Tunahan UNAL <tunahanunal@...>
      Subject: Re: Report on OS stats...

      im trying to group user agent with GroupAgent but i could not be able to
      success..:( ...
      GroupAgent Opera/3 Opera 3.x
      GroupAgent +MSIE+6* Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x
      GroupAgent +MSIE+5* Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x
      ..

      it doesnot work for me.

      im using IISLog format.

      tunahan

      12/11/2002 14:14:21, Tom McMillen <tgmcmillen@...> wrote:

      > To: webalizer@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > From: Tom McMillen <tgmcmillen@...>
      > Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:14:21 +0000 (GMT)
      > Subject:[webalizer] Report on OS stats...
      >

      > Is there any way to get a break down of the browser
      > types AND Operating systems using webalizer, other
      > than having no user agent mangling....
      >
      > ideally a breakdown so that a report can be generated something like

      > this:
      >
      > Windows 76%
      > IE6 80%
      > IE5.5 15%