Options Priority...

  • jeepdriver
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2002
      When running webalizer shouldn't command line options take precedence
      over config file options? (I'm not seeing this happen)

      I'm trying to rebuild a bad month of stats and I wanted to use the
      config file for the site with one exception...overriding the output
      directory. This doesn't seem to be the way it wants to work though. :(

      Any ideas?...does the order of the command line args matter?