Re: How to fix a bad stats using incremental processing...

  • jeepdriver
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2002
      Perhaps I can answer my own question, after using better search
      criteria...

      Since I have not processed any December data yet, I can probably just
      delete the November line from the <site>.history files and run
      webalizer for November again right?

      I was reading someone's post on incremental files resetting each
      month, which I guess I can take advantage of because I haven't created
      a new file for December as yet.