Re: Good Script for unresolved rotating logs?

  • jeepdriver
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2002
      I agree that's a good idea, except that I'm not in control of the
      webserver I'm generating stats for. Logs are rsync'd to my system.
      The guy that runs the webserver pipes the log entries to Apache's
      rotatelog program, so I'm kinda stuck with that. I've tweaked my
      script to use an intermediate file for the resolved log, and webalizer
      seems to like that better than a |'d file.

      Thanks.