Re: Overall stats from multiple log files (in Windows!)

  • Dave Pusey
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2002
      Also, i've just found a java application at this URL.....

      http://ostermiller.org/webalizer/

      Does anyway reckon that this is the perfect solution to my problem?

      --- In webalizer@y..., "Dave Pusey" <davejpusey@y...> wrote:
      > Ok, I can do the merging ok in visual basic 6, but how can i do
      the
      > sorting? i can't seem to get it working!
      >

      > --- In webalizer@y..., "Husband, John (Infolink)" <jhusband@i...>
      > wrote:
      > > With VB6 you should be able to copy and merge your six logs into
      > one.
      > > Then run Webalizer on the resulting merged log. Just an idea.
      > >
      > > Gluck,
      > >
      > > -John

    • Waitman C. Gobble, II
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2002
        On Wed, 2002-12-04 at 12:16, Dave Pusey wrote:
        > Also, i've just found a java application at this URL.....
        >
        > http://ostermiller.org/webalizer/
        >
        > Does anyway reckon that this is the perfect solution to my problem?

        Hey Dave,

        My wife says we should start a business together or something.

        Take care,

        --
        Waitman Gobble EMK Design Buena Park, California
        http://emkdesign.com +1.7145222528 waitman@...
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 5, 2002
          what the hell?