ftp usage by username

  • Tristan Goode
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      Hi there webalizer folks.....

      I am wanting to use webalizer to measure ftp usage by bytes
      downloaded from my server, and am wondering if you can help me get my
      settings right in order to do this. I want to have a summary by user so that
      I can successfully bill them for usage, and have seen webalizer places with
      this.... http://www.zebroc.de/webalizer-ftp/usage_200204.html#TOPUSERS

      I am logging "date", "time", "c-ip","cs-username", "cs-uri-stem",
      "sc-status","sc-bytes" and using the win32 port from
      http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/

      My conf file contains this...

      FolderLog d:\logs\msftpsvc1\
      OutputDir d:\webalizer\ftp