RE: [webalizer] Overall stats from multiple log files (in Windows!)

  • Husband, John (Infolink)
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2 4:44 AM
      With VB6 you should be able to copy and merge your six logs into one.
      Then run Webalizer on the resulting merged log. Just an idea.

      Gluck,

      -John

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3 10:31 AM
        Ok, I can do the merging ok in visual basic 6, but how can i do the
        sorting? i can't seem to get it working!

        --- In webalizer@y..., "Husband, John (Infolink)" <jhusband@i...>
        wrote:
        > With VB6 you should be able to copy and merge your six logs into
        one.
        > Then run Webalizer on the resulting merged log. Just an idea.
        >
        > Gluck,
        >
        > -John

        Windows!)

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4 12:16 PM
          Also, i've just found a java application at this URL.....

          http://ostermiller.org/webalizer/

          Does anyway reckon that this is the perfect solution to my problem?

          --- In webalizer@y..., "Dave Pusey" <davejpusey@y...> wrote:
          > Ok, I can do the merging ok in visual basic 6, but how can i do
          the
          > sorting? i can't seem to get it working!
          >

          > --- In webalizer@y..., "Husband, John (Infolink)" <jhusband@i...>
          > wrote:
          > > With VB6 you should be able to copy and merge your six logs into
          > one.
          > > Then run Webalizer on the resulting merged log. Just an idea.
          > >
          > > Gluck,
          > >
          > > -John

        • Waitman C. Gobble, II
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 4 6:47 PM
            On Wed, 2002-12-04 at 12:16, Dave Pusey wrote:
            > Also, i've just found a java application at this URL.....
            >
            > http://ostermiller.org/webalizer/
            >
            > Does anyway reckon that this is the perfect solution to my problem?

            Hey Dave,

            My wife says we should start a business together or something.

            Take care,

            --
            Waitman Gobble EMK Design Buena Park, California
            http://emkdesign.com +1.7145222528 waitman@...
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 5 8:28 AM
              what the hell?