Analyse by Hostnames

  • jayncathlaptop
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      We use webalizer to track internet usage at our company on a UNIX
      box. Each person's IP address (which is fixed) appears in the
      hostname column of the monthly webalizer reports.

      Is it possible for webalizer to create hostname reports? These would
      be similar to the monthly reports except that it would only show
      usage for a particular hostname (in the month). Ideally these
      hostname reports would be linked to the hostname in the monthly
      reports.