Re: libpng error

  • ssggppmm
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2002
      you should not use gd lib binary download from sunfreeware.com,
      please use src, then rebuild it for your system. it is all right.

      -sonate

      --- In webalizer@y..., Alejandro Fernandez <ale@e...> wrote:
      > You seem to have remnants of an older installation somewhere:
      please run

      > locate png.h
      >
      > This might find you two copies in different directories of that
      file. Of course, libpng is used not by webalizer directly, but by gd,
      which is the bit that makes the graphs. So that's what I think you
      need to recompile in order to get the right stuff running.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/