Re: no stats when reading from stdin

  • Jukka Salmi
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2002
      > From the DNS.README:
      > [...]

      i'm sorry; my distro didn't include this file. thanks for the hint.

      jukka

      p.s.: i wrote a patch (ugly hack...) to create / update the dns cache
      file AND process the logs in one run even when reading from stdin.
      this eliminates the "race condition" when processing live logs. if
      someone is interested i will post it here.