Problem with daily stats

  • kehikko
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2002
      I guess someone already asked this but...
      Webalizer is working fine and the reports are basicly ok, but...
      Somehow "Daily Statistics" -section only shows the last two days.
      Webalizer.conf is configured right I think...(Incremental yes)
      The log rotation is running every night, but it happens after the
      webalizer is scheduled to run in crontab.
      Hopefully someone can figure out what I mean..=)

      I'm using FreeBSD and Apache2.

      Thanks in advance!