Better search-engine analysis?

  • Greg Fenton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2002
      I'm running The Webalizer 2.01 on RH 7.3

      Our marketing team would like to see more specific information about
      the search engine queries that are getting people to our site.
      Specifically, they'd like to see a breakdown on a per-search-engine
      basis.

      In other words, they want reports showing:
      - what queries on Google got people to our site?
      - what individual search terms are people using on Google?
      etc.

      Is this currently possible? If not, does it seem hard to add to The
      Webalizer (I haven't looked at the code yet; I'm wondering what an
      estimated development effort would be).

      Thanks in advance,
      greg_fenton.

      =====