Problem with webalizer

  • Roberto Suarez
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2002
      Hello,

      I have installed Webalizer in a company of Colombia.

      I have a Proxy SQUID and I had installed the package
      SARG in order to analyze logs of Proxy. The proxy is
      with
      authentication of users. The SARG reports was
      identified with usersname.

      I replace SARG for Webalizer, but now, the reports is
      about IP directions. The problen is that I use DHCP
      and I need reports with usernames.

      Webalizer to analyze logs of proxy (squid) and within
      the reports as for example top 10 of sites visited,
      webalizer shows the IP of the equipment and not names
      of the users who have that IP.

      What can I do?, How can I configure Webalizer in order
      to show users and not IPs directions?

      Thanks for your help.

      Pd. Im sorry about my english. My native language is
      spanish.

    • Roberto Suarez

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 22, 2002
          Hi Im using a proxy server (squid), with
          aunthenticated users, Im using webalizer to generate
          proxy reports, but there is a table in webalizer that
          shows just IP's of all host it knows, what i want is
          that webalizer shows me authenticated proxy users in
          this tables not IP's. HOw can I do this?

          Thanks for any help

        • kelly quintero